I’m based in Edinburgh but I can travel anywhere in the UK, so let me know which city you’d like to meet me in.
If we have not met prior and would like to arrange a meeting, I ask that you contact me via email or my contact form with the following information:
– Your name
– The date you would like to meet
– The time you would like to meet
– How long you’d like to spend together
I will then respond as soon as I can and if we can make arrangements, I will request that we have a brief phone call to confirm the details especially if you’d like a longer booking or an outcall we need to speak on the phone briefly; this is just to get a feel for each other before meeting, nothing too stressful.
In some cases a deposit might be required to secure our time together.
- Advanced booking is greatly appreciated and highly recommended.
- The donation for our arrangement should be in an envelope and left in clear view for me to see upon my arrival. Never make me ask for it.
- To fully enjoy a meeting, you must be freshly showered, well-groomed, smell nice, and have minty-fresh breath. Please be respectful and always be a gentleman. Your kindness, generosity, and chivalry will be appreciated and rewarded.
- Please do not over stay our date. If you would like to extend our time, please ask me if I have additional time available and provide additional donation for the time you would like to spend.
- No gratuities are ever expected, but for if you would like to surprise me with a gift then please feel free
- Please note i will not send any face pictures for my own privacy & discretion.